These Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls are easy to make and so very delicious. They taste almost like baked churros, crunchy, sugary and delicious.
I have made these many times now and each time a make a variety of cream cheese rolls and Nutella rolls. The kids tend to prefer the Nutella ones. Instead of spreading a layer of cream cheese on the bread, I spread a layer of Nutella. So, so delicious.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 12 slices bread, I used white
- 2-3 oz (60-90g) cream cheese, softened
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- Line a baking tray with baking powder.
- Cut the crusts of the bread.
- Mix the icing sugar, white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten one piece of bread.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto the piece of flattened out bread.
- Tightly roll up the piece of bread.
- Dip the bread into the melted butter, making sure to cover it. Do not soak.
- Roll the dipped bread roll into the sugar / cinnamon mixture.
- Place on the lined baking tray.
- Repeat with all pieces of bread.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy warm.
We love these with Nutella as a filling instead of cream cheese.
You may also like: