This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact Stacey at staceyj@
Paid Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. A Moment In Our World is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not ask me for medical advice.
Disclaimer: The information made available on this blog is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not meant to offer specific medical advice, nor is it meant to be used as a substitute for competent medical advice from a licensed professional physician. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
All activities have been performed by me or my children with me supervising. I believe you should always supervise your children to make sure they are safe at all times. I accept no responsibility for your actions when you perform any activities or recipes on this website. It is your responsibility to make sure that everyone is safe at all times.
Welcome to the “A Moment In Our World” Shop
In this shop you will find an array of printables that can be downloaded instantly.
Browse our online shop via the menu bar or check out the available products below.
If there is anything that you would like and can’t find, please email me at email@example.com.
For our FREE PRINTABLES, go to BLOG and then to PRINTABLES and choose you subject area.
If you find anything that needs to be corrected, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
After all I am human and not perfect and always endeavour to quickly correct and update the item if mistakes are found.
All files are digital, therefore there is no return or refund.
Print as many as you need for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Files are in PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader. You can download it for free here: Adobe Reader
These products are NON-PERSONALIZED and are printable only.
Download and print off for personal use
Give the credit back to A MOMENT IN OUR WORLD when you blog about the files
Please DO NOT:
Link directly to the pdf file
Alter the files in any way
Store them on your website in any way
Sell them in any form, on your site or print off and sell them
Seek to use them to drive traffic to your site
Thank you for your HONESTY.
If you have any questions please contact me: email@example.com
I reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Thank you so very much for your interest in my products.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on A Moment In Our World’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A Moment In Our World’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A Moment In Our World at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A Moment In Our World’s web site are provided “as is”. A Moment In Our World makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, A Moment In Our World does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A Moment In Our World or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A Moment In Our World’s Internet site, even if A Moment In Our World or a A Moment In Our World authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on A Moment In Our World’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A Moment In Our World does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. A Moment In Our World may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. A Moment In Our World does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A Moment In Our World has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A Moment In Our World of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A Moment In Our World’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!