These Rolo Cake Mix Cookies are just amazing, and very easy to make. With just four ingredients, kids can learn to make them on their own. They will love the soft caramel filling!
Rolo Cake Mix Cookies
Our kids love helping make these cookies, just so they can grab a handful as they come out of the oven. Though, here in Australia, I have had a hard time trying to find the Rolo candies lately (we do live in a country town). The last time I made these I just one piece of a block of rolo chocolate inside the biscuits. These pieces are slightly larger than the rolo candies, so the biscuits were larger and the mix didn’t make as many as normal. They were still delicious!
- Apple Turnovers
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
- 3-4 rolls Rolo Chocolates
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around a piece of rolo. An easy way is to make a ball and flatten it, place the rolo in the middle of the flatten circle and then close the dough around the rolo.
- Place on lined baking tray and repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake at 180C for about 7-8 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. Can sprinkle with icing sugar.