This Zucchini Slice is a delicious, easy meal that can be quickly whipped up for dinner, and then the extra frozen for lunches or snacks during the week.
This Zucchini slice can be frozen in small portions and used for lunch or snacks as it can be eaten hot or cold. It is also a great way to ‘hide’ vegetables for those fussy eaters, while being quick and easy to make.
Served with salad, this zucchini slice makes a delicious main meal hot or as a cold dish for lunch the following day.
To make this dish, you will need:
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mixed herbs
After preheating the oven and preparing a baking tray by lining it with baking paper, it is time to make the slice.
Beat the eggs together before adding the flour.
Then mix well and add the rest of the ingredients – onion, bacon, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper and herbs.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and bake for around 40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Sweet Potato and Bacon Slice
- Keto Eggs Benedict
- Bacon and Egg Cups
- Cheesy Bacon and Egg Cob Loaf
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP mixed herbs, chopped ~ parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (170˚C fan-forced).
- Line a large, rectangular baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the eggs together and then add the flour.
- Mix well before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake for around 30-40 minutes, until cooked through and golden on top.