These chocolate mousse muffins were quick and easy to make and so very delicious. Children will be able to make this recipe with little to no help at all, depending on their age.
Chocolate Mousse Muffins
- Apple Turnovers
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Mousse MuffinsSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 250 g block of chocolate
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup SR Flour
- Melt chocolate (in microwave 10 sec intervals until melted).
- Crack eggs into bowl with the chocolate and beat well, then mix in 1/4 cup of SR Flour.
- Mix with a wooden spoon then spoon into patty cake papers.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 mins at 180˚C.
- To serve, sprinkle with icing mixture.