I make this recipe with a layer of biscuits, followed by the ice cream filled with chocolate pieces, though you could add another layer of biscuits on top as well. You could also sprinkle melted chocolate over the top as well.
Instead of or as well as adding chocolate pieces, you could add fruit pieces, ice cream topping or even crushed up Tim Tams or biscuit pieces.
Ice Cream Slice
- 600 ml cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet Arnotts malt o milk biscuits
- 200-400 g of your favourite chocolate
- Place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of a high edged lamington tray.
- Whip cream and then add condensed milk. Beat until combined.
- Cut up chocolates and mix through with a wooden spoon.
- Pour on top of biscuits and then freeze.
- We have tried crunchie, then crunchie and flake, mars and maltesers, mars and flake and even snickers and flake and tim tams.
What chocolates have your tried in this recipe? What is your favourite?
You may also like: