Chocolate Ice Cream Slice
I make this recipe with a layer of biscuits, followed by the ice cream filled with chocolate pieces, though you could add another layer of biscuits on top as well.
You could also sprinkle melted chocolate over the top as well.
Instead of or as well as adding chocolate pieces, you could add fruit pieces, ice cream topping or even crushed up Tim Tams or biscuit pieces.
You can even swirl through syrups and jellies!
Here is a list of ideas that you could use in this ice cream slice.
- maltesers and mars bars
- flake and crunchie
- violent crumble
- picnic bars
- Freddo Frogs
- mint chocolate
- frozen berries or mango
- lemon curd
- Strawberry Jam
- Rosella Jam
- Mulberry Jam
- Slowcooker Apple Butter
- Orange and Lemon Marmalade
- Apple Scrap Jelly
- Blueberry Jam
- Passionfruit Curd
- rosella syrup (this is delicious!)
- Apple Turnovers
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
Ice Cream Slice
- 600 ml cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet Arnotts malt o milk biscuits
- 200-400 g of your favourite chocolate
- Place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of a high edged lamington tray.
- Whip cream and then add condensed milk. Beat until combined.
- Cut up chocolates and mix through with a wooden spoon.
- Pour on top of biscuits and then freeze.
- We have tried crunchie, then crunchie and flake, mars and maltesers, mars and flake and even snickers and flake and tim tams.
What chocolates have your tried in this recipe? What is your favourite?