I love licorice as do our boys. Hubby is not real keen on it, so I guessed he wouldn’t like this yummy slice. And I was right. He wasn’t really keen on it that much, but the boys and I loved it! This No-Bake Licorice Allsorts Slice is full of colour and delicious when topped chocolate.
No-Bake Licorice Allsorts Slice
This slice is a no-bake slice which makes it easy and quick to make. In about one hour, you will be able to have a slice of this yummy, rainbow licorice allsorts slice with a cuppa for morning tea.
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Caramilk Cheesecake Slice
- Jelly Cheesecake Slice
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Zucchini Slice
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Caramello Slice
- No-Bake Licorice All-Sorts Slice
- No-Bake Caramel Slice
- No-Bake Caramilk Slice
- Clinker Slice
No-Bake Licorice Allsorts SliceSimple Living. Creative Learning
This No-Bake Licorice Allsorts Slice is full of colour and delicious when topped chocolate.
- 125 g butter
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 (250g) pkt plain sweet biscuits
- 45 g (½ cup) desiccated coconut
- 1 (375g) pkt licorice allsorts
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 30 g copha
- Line and grease a 18 x 32cm lamington tray with baking paper.
- Add the butter, condensed milk and golden syrup in a medium saucepan and combine over low heat.
- Stir continually while cooking for 5 minutes or until butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a large heatproof mixing bowl.
- Crush the biscuits and add to the bowl and mix well.
- Roughly chop the liquorice all sorts and mix into the mixture.
- Add the coconut and stir until just combined.
- Press the mixture into the base of the prepared pan and set aside for 30 minutes to set.
- Place the chocolate and copha in a microwavable bowl.
- Melt for short 20 second intervals in the microwave until all melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the slice.
- Place into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning