Caramilk chocolate is back here in Australia and we have been enjoying it a lot lately. If you love this chocolate, then you will love this caramilk cheesecake slice made with caramilk flavoured cream cheese. Yum! The caramilk flavoured cream cheese was here in Australia for a while, then it disappeared, but it is back again the festive season!
Caramilk Cheesecake Slice
This cheesecake slice is easy to make and tastes so delicious! I decorated it with the caramilk twirls, though you could use the caramilk block chocolate roughly cut into small pieces or even grate the chocolate and sprinkle over the top.
With only 6 ingredients plus decorations, this cheesecake is so easy to make, taking a few hours to set in the fridge before you can enjoy it for dessert!
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Caramilk Cheesecake Slice
- Mango Cheesecake
- Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
- Jelly Cheesecake Slice
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
Caramilk Cheesecake SliceSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 225 g digestive biscuits
- 115 g butter
- 500 g Philadelphia Caramilk Flavoured Cream Cheese, softened
- 400 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- Caramilk twirls, roughly chopped
- Caramilk chocolate, grated or roughly chopped
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until finely crumbed and then pour into a mixing bowl.
- Place the butter into a microwavable bowl and melt in short bursts in the microwave.
- Pour the butter onto the crumbed biscuits and mix to combine.
- Press the biscuit base into the lined tray and place in the fridge until needed.
- Place the boiling water into a small bowl and mix through the gelatine. Set aside to cool until needed.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla and mix in well.
- Add the cooled gelatine and mix through.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the base and set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate and then cut into slices with a warm knife.