Clinkers are awesome lollies that we like to eat. It is fun to lick the chocolate off them and then eat the crunchy inside. When we were looking for something to snack on, I started thinking about putting clinkers into a slice.
This was an easy to make, no-bake slice that didn’t last very long due to it’s yumminess. This slice has the same base as the No-Bake Chocolate Slice and the Licorice All-Sorts Slice, just with the yummy Clinkers instead of plain or Licorice All-Sorts.
It is a very easy slice to make and one that can be adapted easily as well.
No Bake Clinker Slice
- 1 x 250g packet Clinkers
- 1 x 250g packet Marie Biscuits
- 125 g butter
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 180 g milk chocolate
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits and place in a bowl. You can use a food processor for this.
- Cut the clinkers into small pieces and place in the bowl with the crushed biscuits. You could also crush the clinkers in the food processor with the biscuits.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk either in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave.
- Mix well and then pour the into the crushed biscuits/clinker mix.
- Stir to combine.
- Place into prepared tin and press down firmly.
- Place slice in fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the slice.
- Place the slice in the fridge for a couple of hours until the chocolate is set.
- To cut, take the slice out of the fridge and leave for about 20 mins before cutting to stop the chocolate from cracking.