We love fudge and love experimenting with different flavours as well. I have to say, this macadamia and lime fudge is just amazing!
It is one of my personal favourite fudges of all time, and so very easy to make as well. Maybe I should go and whip up another batch now!
With the crunch of macadamia nut and a hint of lime, this is one awesome fudge!
If you are interested in other fudge recipes, check out these!
Macadamia and Lime Fudge
- 1 tin (395g) condensed milk
- 500 g white chocolate, chopped chopped
- 150 g macadamia nuts, chopped chopped
- zest of two limes, finely grated
- Line a square baking pan with baking paper.
- Place the condensed milk and white chocolate in a saucepan and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and mix in the nuts and the lime.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate overnight.