Wagon Wheel Fudge
This fudge was really nice and didn’t have such a fudgy (is there such a word?) taste, more of a chocolate biscuit taste with a little crunch.
To make this fudge, you will need six ingredients:
- condensed milk
- brown sugar
- glucose syrup
- milk chocolate
- wagon wheels
To make this fudge, you will need to cook the condensed milk, brown sugar, glucose syrup and butter in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
Then, increase the heat to medium low and bring to a simmer while stirring. Continue to stir while cooking, until the mixture thickens and comes away from the side of the saucepan.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the chocolate and crushed wagon wheel biscuits.
Spoon into a lined baking tray and refrigerate until set.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Other Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Fudge
- Rolo Fudge
- Cranberry and Pistachio Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Macadamia and Lime Fudge
- Milktart Fudge
- Caramel Fudge
Wagon Wheel Fudge
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBSP glucose syrup
- 125 g butter, chopped
- 200 g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 packet wagon wheels, hand crushed
- Place condensed milk, brown sugar, glucose syrup and butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Cook stirring, without boiling for 10 mins or until mix is glossy and the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to medium low and bring to a simmer, still stirring. Cook, while stirring for 6-8 minutes or until mixture thickens and comes away from the side of the saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate and hand crushed wagon wheels until chocolate is melted.
- Spoon into a lined, rectangular baking tray and cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set - normally takes a couple of hours.
- Cut into squares.