This Rolo Fudge is so soft and delicious and very quick and easy to make.
With only four ingredients, this fudge is so delicious, that it won’t last long either. The hardest part is waiting for it to set, so that you can slice and enjoy. This recipe does use a tin of caramel, which I find to be rather expensive, so I make my own caramel, using a tin of condensed milk as it works on so much cheaper! This caramel is also very delicious on its own or used in a caramel tart.
Easy Rolo Fudge
- 400 g white chocolate
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 tin caramel (397g)
- 300 g rolos
- Line a 20cm (8") square baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the white chocolate and caramel to a microwavable bowl.
- Melt in short increments in the microwave, stirring in between each 20 sec interval.
- If you don't have a microwave you could melt the chocolate and caramel in a double boiler.
- Once fully melted, mix through the icing sugar.
- Stir through 3/4 of the rolos.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and push the remaining rolos into the top.
- Place in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours (or overnight) to set.
- Slice and enjoy!