We love fudge, if you haven’t already noticed. You can find a lot of fudge recipes here. This cranberry and pistachio fudge is a lovely, delicate fudge made with white chocolate.
This cranberry and pistachio fudge is easy to make with only five ingredients and sets quite quickly as well. When you bite into it, you have the sweet taste of the white chocolate, crunchy pistachio nuts and a slightly chewy, but tasty cranberries.
Other Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Fudge
- Rolo Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Macadamia and Lime Fudge
- Milktart Fudge
- Caramel Fudge
- Wagon Wheel Fudge
Cranberry and Pistachio Fudge
- 395g (14 oz) can condensed milk
- 3 cups (550g) white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil or baking paper, leaving enough overhang on the sides to easily pull the fudge out once it is set. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk and white chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly, until the white chocolate has melted completely and the mixture is smooth. It may be quite thick.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in the cranberries and pistachios until evenly combined.
- Pour into the prepared dish and smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set.
- Once set, cut into small squares. If it is too hard to cut, leave at a room temperature for 30 minutes.