- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk in a saucepan. Slowly bring it to the boil and boil for 5 minutes continually stirring.
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips and mix well until they are all melted.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and beat it in with a wooden spoon. Add the vanilla essence and mix through.
- Pour into a greased tray 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Let to cool then refrigerate.
Cropped Stories – The Pincentive Blog Hop