Learning the days of the week can be hard for little kids. With these Days of the Week printables, children will not only be working on learning the days of the week, but handwriting, fine motor skills and spelling as well.
Days of the Week Printables
With the printables in the pack, children will be learning the days of the week in order, the spelling and how to write the days of the week. These pages can be used to introduce the days of the week, or for review as well.
The activities in this pack include:
- Days of the Week Flashcards – These cards can be decorated by children and then laminated and held together with a binder ring.
- Writing the days of the week – In two fonts, one where children trace the letters in between the lines, and one where children write the days of the week in lines.
- Cut and paste the days of the week in order in the petals of a flower
- Write the days of the week and their abbreviations in the wheel
- Days of the Week Spinning wheel – Cut out the two wheels and place the smaller wheel over the larger wheel. Place a brad in the dot in the middle. To use, choose a day of the week and spin the wheel around to find the correct abbreviation.
- Days of the week – 5 weekdays and the days in a weekend
- Match the day of the week with its abbreviation
- Days of the Week Crossword
- Days of the Week Word Search
- Days of the Week Pages – One day of the week each page. The activities on this page include – shade the name in, trace the name, box the name of the week, and unscramble the day of the week.
- Also included are two different readers. The first one contains a picture and the day of the week written in three fonts for children to practice writing. The second book consists of a picture, the name of the day of the week that can be coloured in and then a box for children to draw a picture of something that they do on that day.
- Compound Words Printables
- Hopping Numbers ~ Skip Counting
- Measure an Animal Print
- Missing Number Clip Cards
- Colour Printable Packs
- Movie Night Colour By Code Worksheets
- Dab and Find Worksheets
- Construction Colour By Code Worksheets
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Massive List of Counting Mats
- 100+ Free Printables for Home or School Use
- Treasure Chest Sight Words Activity
- CVC Pencil Puzzles
- Western CVC Words
- Build a CVC Word – Crab Theme
- CVC Tracing Strips
- Build a CVC Word – Construction Theme
- Build a CVC Word – Beach Theme
- CVC Christmas Tree Match
- CVC Easter Basket
- CVC Short A Activities
- CVC Short E Activities
- CVC Short I Activities
- CVC Short O Activities
- CVC Short U Activities
- Short A CVC Printables
To grab your copy of these printables, sign up below.