These Printable Missing Number Clip Cards are great for those learning to count.
Missing Number Clip Cards
This Missing Number Clip Cards printable pack includes 28 Missing Number Clip Cards with gorgeous animals on to make them fun.
I prefer to print out on white paper or card stock, cut out and laminate for durability.
To use, place a peg or a paperclip on the answers. A pom pom, counter, marker or even toy animals can also be used to mark the correct answer. If the cards have been laminated, children can use a dry erase marker to circle the correct answer and cross out the incorrect ones.
More Math Resources
- Number Word Printables
- Adding to 10
- Australian Piggy Bank
- Before and After Numbers
- Greater than/Less than/ Equals to Crocodiles
- Roman Numerals Puzzles
- Flower Number Math Practice
- Colour Printable Packs
- Movie Night Colour By Code Worksheets
- Dab and Find Worksheets
- Construction Colour By Code Worksheets
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Massive List of Counting Mats
- Place Value Cards
- Bear Number Match
- My Handwriting Book ~ Numbers
- Acorn Number Find
- Eagle Number Puzzles
To download your free copy, click on the link below:
You may also like: