Preschoolers and toddlers will love these Christmas Counting Cards! This hands-on activity is fun and can be used multiple times. This activity focuses on counting the numbers 1 – 10.
Christmas Counting Cards
Preparation for this activity is quite simple.
- Print out the coloured counting cards. Laminate the cards. Have your child count out the correct number of Christmas themed images and place a peg, pom pom, or counter on the correct answer. Children could also circle the answer with a dry-erase marker.
- Counters. Children could use playdough to create their own balls or Christmas themed shapes, or buttons, pompoms, peg or any other counters or markers.
- 2 versions. In this pack, you will find, black and white as well as colour cards.
There are five sets of counting cards:
- Counting decorations on Christmas Tree
- Counting Carol Singers
- Counting candy in jar
- Counting hearts on string
- Counting gingerbread men
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below:
*** Christmas Counting Cards ***