These Bon Bon Alphabet Puzzles will be enjoyed by all children in preschool and kindergarten this festive season. It is a great way for them to learn or review their counting from zero to twenty.
Bon Bon Number Puzzles
These Bon Bon Number Puzzles are great for children beginning to learn to count from zero to twenty. They are also great for review practice, number sense and number recognition.
To prepare these puzzles, print out all the 15 pages on white cardstock. Then cut the bon bons out, making sure to cut the jagged line in between the reindeer numbers and the Santa numbers. I do recommend laminating the puzzles for durability, though this is up to you.
- Place all the puzzle pieces down on the table and have your child match the two halves together.
- Another way to use these puzzle pieces is to use them in a game of memory; where they place all the puzzle pieces face down on the table and pick up one piece and then pick up another to see if it matched.
- If the puzzle pieces have been laminated, children could practice tracing the numbers as well.
To download your copy of these Bon Bon Number Puzzles, click on the link below:
Other Christmas Activities you may enjoy are:
- Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Christmas in Australia ~ Preschool & Kindergarten
- T’was the Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- The Nutcracker Printable Pack
- Christmas Parts of Speech Printable Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Printable Pack
- 100+ Christmas Activities and Printables for Kids
- Reindeer Life Cycle Printable Pack