Children will enjoy practicing their fine motor skills and scissor safety with these fun Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips.
This Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips Printable Pack contains 59 pages. It has two different sets of strips.
- The first lot of strips have four lines on them in eight different styles. There are two pages of each style.
- The second lot of strips are contain one long continuous line in six different styles. There are also two pages of each style.
- This printable pack also comes in colour as well as a black and white version.
To use these strips for tracing, I printed them out and cut out each individual strip. Then I laminated them, keeping them together by punching a hole in the top left hand corner and placing them on a binder ring.
Your child can then use a dry erase marker to practice writing over the black dotted lines. They can rub out their work and then repeat.
To use these as cutting strips, I printed them out and cut them out into strips along the thick coloured lines. Give your child a pair of child-friendly scissors and have them cut out along each of the black dotted lines.
They can then use the cut outs as puzzle pieces, laminating them and enjoying placing them together again.
Or, they could use them to make patterns, by gluing them onto some coloured paper or card.
To download your copy of these Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips, click on the link below:
- Christmas Size Sequencing Cards
- Christmas in Australia Printable Pack
- The Christmas Story
- 100+ Christmas Activities for Kids
- Christmas Math and Literacy Pre-Primer Pack
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!