This gorgeous, easy to make Rocky Road Wreath is a great centrepiece for a Christmas table this festive season.
*** Scroll down to enter the draw to win part of $675! ***
Rocky Road Wreath
This rocky road wreath is a fun Christmas spin on the traditional rocky road. I have also made rocky road trees which made a lovely centrepiece as well.
For rocky road, you can use a variety of different mixtures. Marshmallows, whether the mini ones, or if using the large ones, cut with a pair of scissors into smaller pieces. We love rocky road with jelly lollies, clinkers, and a handful of nuts. I prefer to use milk chocolate, though you could use dark or a mixture of both dark and milk chocolate.
Other products you could use are:
- glace cherries
- shortbread, chopped
- mint chocolate pieces
- Tim Tams, broken up
- macadamia nuts
- Turkish delights
- dried cranberries
- goji berries
Rocky Road Wreath
- 400 g milk chocoalte pieces
- 100 g pk mini marshmallows
- 150 g jelly lollies, chopped
- handful of chopped almonds
- 250 g clinkers, chopped
- 200 g white chocolate,
- extra marshmallows, clickers, pistachio nuts for decorations
To make the Rocky Road
- Add the marshmallows, jelly lollies, nuts, clinkers and whatever else you want to add, to a large mixing bowl.
- Place the chocolate in microwaveable bowl.
- Slowly melt in short bursts, stirring in between.
- When the chocolate has melted, pour on top of the marshmallow mixture.
- Stir until everything is covered with chocolate.
To Make the Wreath Shape
- Grease a large Savarin Mould (Ring Cake Pan).
- Spoon the rocky road into the mould, making a wreath shape.
- Place in fridge until the chocolate is set.
- Once set, remove the from the mould by turning upside down and taping gently.
- Decorate how you wish - Melt some white chocolate to drizzle over the wreath and use some to stick other decorations on.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes on the bench before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container.
It’s time for a Christmas giveaway! Are you getting geared up for the shopping season? Do you need extra cash for Christmas?? Don’t we all!
We are so excited to be giving away $675 in cash prizes for you to use starting this Thanksgiving weekend.
Let’s get this party started!!
Here are the prizes:
1 – $200 Gift Card
1 – $150 Gift Card
2 – $100 Gift Card
1 – $75 Gift Card
1 – $50 Gift Card
There will be 6 winners in this giveaway. Each winner will choose an e gift card of their choice and receive the code to use either at the online store or at the actual store of their choice.
Now it’s time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Starting at the top row we have:
Tammy – My Life Abundant | Heather –The Super Mom Life | Carrie – Curly Crafty Mom | Dana – Create to Donate | Lisa – Blogghetti | Audry – That Recipe & Munofore | Tammy – Creative K Kids | Melissa – Deliciously Savvy | Debi – Life Currents | Trish – By Trish Sutton | Meredith – The Mom of the Year | Ahna – Hammers N Hugs | Lois – Walking on Sunshine Recipes | Michelle – Our Crafty Mom | Kathleen – Our Hopeful Home | Gladys – From Moms to Grandmas | Donna – Blog by Donna | Kara – Phoenix Mom Blog | Emily – Domestic Deadline | Linda – A Labour of Life | Kellyann – This Blonde’s Shopping Bag | Denise – Comfy Abode | Chrys – Write with Fey | Beverly – Eclectic Red Barn | Jamie – As For Me and My Homestead | Jamie & Kerry – Coffee With Us 3 | Donna – Two Chicks and A Mom | Zan – At Home with Zan | Falak – This Mamma Reviews | Laura – Laura & Co | Dijana – Hazel Eyes Mom Blog | Kim – Shiplap and Shells | Stacey – Simple Living: Creative Learning | Brianna – Adventures of a Twin Mom | Megan – The Stephen 3 | Denise – This is My Everybody | Erlene – My Pinterventures | Shana – Our Sutton Place | Lindsay – Paperclips and Confetti | Allison – Millie + Mommie | Paige – Paige Ken Smith | Sofia – Sofia Gora | Chelsea – The Real NY Mom | Danielle – My Slightly Chaotic Life | Sinea – Ducks N’ A Row
Please be sure to stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on November 25th on the day before Thanksgiving. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If you respond right away, we will get you the gift card code promptly so that you can shop with it on Black Friday! If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will have to choose another winner.
Open to anyone who can receive e gift cards from major retailers.