We love cheesecakes and I have made quite a variety so far, and this Cherry Ripe Cheesecake is just another one to add to the delicious pile.
This yummy cheesecake is just delicious, with the creamy filling filled with small pieces of cherry ripe. The chocolate drizzled on top just adds to the deliciousness!
Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs, about 200g
- 80 g butter melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup cream, softly whipped
- 2 tsps gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 x52g cherry ripe chocolate bars, roughly chopped
- extra cherry ripe bars for decoration
- 100 g milk or dark chocolate, melted
- Grease and line a 20cm spring form pan.
- Crumbs biscuits, then add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press the crumbs evenly into the base of the prepared pan. Chill until ready.
- Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the gelatine and mix until smooth.
- Fold through the cherry ripe bars and softly whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared base.
- Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Decorate with extra cherry ripe bar pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top of the Cherry Ripe Cheesecake before serving.
You may also like:
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake