These Easter Bunny Milkshakes are so quick and easy to make and taste delicious.
Easter Bunny Milkshakes
To make these delicious bunny milkshakes, you need some hollow chocolate bunnies, flavoured milk, whipped cream and a Cadbury Flake or sprinkles. When purchasing your bunny, make sure it has no cracks or holes in it, so that the milkshake won’t spill everywhere.
These are fun to make and so enjoyable for kids. First, they get to enjoy a lovely milkshake, smoothie or flavoured milk followed by a delicious chocolate bunny. You can use any sized bunny or even a small hollow chocolate egg.
Other Easter Themed Activities & Printables
- Easter Counting Cards
- Easter Rocky Road
- No Bake Bird’s Nest Treats
- Printable Easter Planner
- Easter Activity Grades 1 – 3
- Easter Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dyeing Easter Eggs Sequencing Printables
- The Easter Story Printables
- Jesus is Alive! Printables
- Easter Activity Pack – Preschool
- Easter Multiplication Worksheets
- Easter Subtraction Worksheets
- Easter Addition Worksheets
- Easter CVC Baskets
- Make your own Blueberry Dyed Eggs
- Easter Dessert Board
- How to Naturally Dye Eggs for Easter
Easter Bunny MilkshakesSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 2 hollow chocolate bunnies, foil covering intact
- milkshake, smoothie or flavoured milk
- whipped cream
- Cadbury Flake or sprinkles (100s & 1000s)
- Peel a little foil away from the top of each of the bunnies.
- Use a clean, sharp knife, hold it under hot water to warm it up.
- Wipe clean to dry, then carefully cut the top of the bunny ears off on an angle.
- Slowly fill each bunny with your favourite milkshake, smoothie blend or flavoured milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles (100s & 1000s) or with a Cadbury Flake that has been crumbled.
- Serve immediately.
- For smaller children or a smaller treat, use a small hollow egg.
These Easter Bunny Milkshakes are so quick and easy to make; taste delicious and will be gobbled up in no time!