Preschoolers and toddlers will love these Easter Counting Cards! This hands-on activity is fun and can be used multiple times. This activity focuses on counting the numbers 1 – 10.
Easter Counting Cards
Preparation for this activity is quite simple.
- Print out the coloured counting cards. Laminate the cards. Have your child count out the correct number of Easter themed images and place a peg, pom pom, or counter on the correct answer. Children could also circle the answer with a dry-erase marker.
- Counters. Children could use playdough to create their own balls or Easter themed shapes, or buttons, pompoms, peg or any other counters or markers.
- 2 versions. In this pack, you will find, black and white as well as colour cards.
There are five sets of counting cards:
- Counting bunnies in grass
- Counting dots on Eggs
- Counting flowers on a hat
- Counting eggs in a basket
- Counting lambs on grass
Other Easter Activities:
- No Bake Easter Rocky Road
- Bird’s Nest Easter Treats
- Easter Planner
- Easter Colour By Code
- Easter Activity Grades 1 – 3
- Easter Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dyeing Easter Eggs Sequencing Printables
- The Easter Story Printables
- Jesus is Alive! Printables
- Easter Activity Pack – Preschool
- Easter Multiplication Worksheets
- Easter Subtraction Worksheets
- Easter Addition Worksheets
- Easter CVC Baskets
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: