A fun way to work on learning the letters of the alphabet and letter recognition is with these fun Bible themed Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets.
Bible Themed Alphabet Worksheets
This printable pack contains one tracing worksheet for each uppercase and lowercase letter of the alphabet. Each page contains an object that relates to a story in the Bible, that begins with the letter of the alphabet that they will be working on. There are a variety of activities included on this page.
- Colour the Bible themed object- At the top of the page, there is a black and white image of an object from the Bible whose name starts with the letter of the alphabet they will be working
- Draw the Letters – At the top of the page, there is one uppercase and one lowercase letter of the alphabet which children can trace inside the lines as they say the sound.
- Draw the Letters part 2 – Here there are two rows, one for the uppercase letter and one for the lowercase letter. Children can practice tracing these letters.
- Trace the Word – Here, the name of the object is which kids will trace. The name is usually written twice for kids to practice writing.
- Draw the Letters part 3. Here there are two rows, one for the uppercase letter and one for the lowercase letter. These letters are written in the lines to show children how they are to write them correctly. Children can trace these letters while making sure to say in the lines.
- Trace the Word – Here, the name of the object is which kids will trace. This time the name is written in lines, showing kids how they are to look in the lines. The name is usually written twice for kids to practice writing.
Ways to Use
- Print out all worksheets and have your child complete them. Once completed, they could laminate them and hold them together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner.
- Print out all worksheets, laminate them and have your child use a dry erase marker to trace all the letters and words.
- Print out all worksheets and have your child colour in the pictures with colouring pencils or crayons. Then laminating and holding them together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner for children to use a dry-erase marker to complete the rest of the activities over and over again.
- Valentine Parts of Speech March
- Pirates Parts of Speech Cut ‘n’ Paste
- Christmas Parts of Speech Cards
- Summer Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Fall Parts of Speech Cards
- Valentine Parts of Speech Cards
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Sports A – Z Worksheets
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
- Parts of Speech Flip Book
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Train
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Insect Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Arctic Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Bible Printable Packs
- ABC Bible Verse
- Bible Story Readers
To download this pack, click on the link below: