A fun way to work on learning the letters of the alphabet and letter recognition is with these fun Ocean themed Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets.
Ocean Themed Alphabet Worksheets
This printable pack contains one tracing worksheet for each uppercase and lowercase letter of the alphabet. Each page contains an animal that lives in the ocean, that begins with the letter of the alphabet that they will be working on. There are a variety of activities included on this page.
- Colour the Ocean Animal – At the top of the page, there is a black and white image of an ocean animal whose name starts with the letter of the alphabet they will be working
- Draw the Letters – At the top of the page, there is one uppercase and one lowercase letter of the alphabet which children can trace as they say the sound.
- Find the Letters – Search through the box and find the uppercase and lowercase letters that match the letters at the top of the page. When found, the letters can be dabbed with a bingo marker or do-a-dot marker, covered with a mini eraser or counter or circled or crossed out with a crayon or marker.
- Draw the Letters part 2 – Here there are two rows, one for the uppercase letter and one for the lowercase letter. Children can draw these letters by following the lines and numbers inside the letter.
- Trace the Letters – Again, there are two rows, one for the uppercase letter and one for the lowercase letter. These letters are written in the lines to show children how they are to write them correctly. Children can trace these letter by following the numbers and arrows.
Ways to Use
- Print out all worksheets and have your child complete them. Once completed, they could laminate them and hold them together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner.
- Print out all worksheets, laminate them and have your child use a dry erase marker to trace all the letters and cross out or circle the letters. Hold together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner. Children could use pom poms, buttons or counters to decorate the letters of the alphabet.
- Print out all worksheets and have your child colour in the ocean animals with colouring pencils or crayons. Then laminating and holding them together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner for children to use a dry-erase marker to complete the rest of the activities over and over again.
- Valentine Parts of Speech March
- Pirates Parts of Speech Cut ‘n’ Paste
- Christmas Parts of Speech Cards
- Summer Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Fall Parts of Speech Cards
- Valentine Parts of Speech Cards
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Sports A – Z Worksheets
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
- Parts of Speech Flip Book
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Train
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Insect Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Arctic Tracing and Cutting Strips
To download this pack, click on the link below: