These Alphabet Handwriting Mats are a great way to introduce children to writing the letters of the alphabet.
This Alphabet Handwriting Practice printable contains 2 pages per letter, one for the uppercase and one for the lowercase.
There are a couple of ways that these can be used:
- Print out and have your child trace the letters with a thick crayon or colouring pencil.
- Print out and laminate and have your child use a dry-erase marker which can be erased and used over and over again
- Print out and laminate and use playdough to create the letters of the alphabet
These pages are great for beginners learning to write the letters of the alphabet.
Each pack contains three sets of mats:
- First set contains the dots and lines to show how to write the number
- Second set is plain and is in pre-cursive font
- Third set is plain and is in cursive font
To download your copy, click on the link below:
For some other great alphabet activities, check out the ones below: