Kids will have fun learning about the eight different parts of speech with this fun Parts of Speech Flip Book.
Parts of Speech Flip Book
Learning about the different parts of speech is fun with this fun flip book. Included in this pack:
- One page of information for each part of speech, that can be used to complete the flip book, though extra books and internet study is encouraged as well
- An example page of how the flip book is to look when put together
- The cover page
- The second page is an introduction to the eight parts of speech, which is good for children to read.
- Nouns – What is a noun? Examples of nouns. Common noun, abstract noun, compound noun, count noun, proper noun, concrete noun, collective noun and non count noun
- Pronouns – What is a pronoun? Examples of pronouns. Personal pronouns, indefinite pronouns, reflective pronouns, demonstrative pronouns, possessive pronouns, relative pronouns, intensive pronouns, interrogative pronouns.
- Verbs – What is a verb? Examples of verbs. Action verbs, Auxiliary verbs, linking verbs, irregular verbs, transitive verbs, intransitive verbs.
- Adverbs? What is an adverb? Examples of adverbs. Adverbs of time, adverbs of place, adverbs of frequency, adverbs of manner, adverbs of degree, relative adverbs, interrogative adverbs.
- Adjectives – What is an adjective? Examples of adjectives. Descriptive adjectives, demonstrative adjectives, interrogative adjectives, distributive adjectives, superlative adjectives, possessive adjectives, comparative adjectives.
- Prepositions – What is a preposition? Examples of Prepositions. Prepositions of time, prepositions of movement, prepositions of place, common prepositions.
- Conjunctions – What is a conjunction? Examples of Conjunctions. Coordinating conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, conjunctive adverbs.
- Interjections – What is an interjection? Examples of Interjections. Interjections may be used in, Interjections should not be used in, Common interjections.
- Valentine Parts of Speech March
- Pirates Parts of Speech Cut ‘n’ Paste
- Christmas Parts of Speech Cards
- Summer Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Fall Parts of Speech Cards
- Valentine Parts of Speech Cards
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Sports A – Z Worksheets
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
Children can write in the answers themselves or they can cut and paste in the answers.
To get your copy of this Flip Book, sign up below: