These alphabet punch cards are a fun way for kids to practice their letter recognition while also working on their fine motor skills.
To set up these Alphabet Punch Cards:
- Print them out on white paper or card.
- Cut out each of the squares. There are four per page.
- Depending on how you are going to use them, you can laminate them too.
There are a few ways that these cards can be used:
- To use them with the hole punch, print out one copy per child. Cut out the squares and give your child the squares and the hole punch. Listen to them say the letter, then watch them punch out all the correct letters. Once they have found them all, they can colour in the picture and the letters.
- If you want to re-use these cards, laminate them and then clip mini pegs or place pom poms onto the correct letters. Students could also use a dry-erase marker to circle the correct letters. Again, once they have found all the letters, they can trace the letters with the dry-erase marker.
To download your copy of these cards, click on the link below:
For some other great alphabet activities, check out the ones below:
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!