These alphabet punch cards are a fun way for kids to practice their letter recognition while also working on their fine motor skills.
- white paper
- single hole punch
- pom poms
- mini pegs
- dry-erase maker
To set up these Alphabet Punch Cards:
- Print them out on white paper or card.
- Cut out each of the squares. There are four per page.
- Depending on how you are going to use them, you can laminate them too.
There are a few ways that these cards can be used:
- To use them with the hole punch, print out one copy per child. Cut out the squares and give your child the squares and the hole punch. Listen to them say the letter, then watch them punch out all the correct letters. Once they have found them all, they can colour in the picture and the letters.
- If you want to re-use these cards, laminate them and then clip mini pegs or place pom poms onto the correct letters. Students could also use a dry-erase marker to circle the correct letters. Again, once they have found all the letters, they can trace the letters with the dry-erase marker.
To download your copy of these cards, click on the link below:
- Valentine Parts of Speech March
- Pirates Parts of Speech Cut ‘n’ Paste
- Christmas Parts of Speech Cards
- Summer Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Fall Parts of Speech Cards
- Valentine Parts of Speech Cards
- Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Cards
- Sports A – Z Worksheets
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
- Parts of Speech Flip Book
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Train
- Alphabet Flashcards