Learn about the American Revolutionary War, the Battle of Bunker Hill, Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence with this American Revolution Research Flip Book.
American Revolution Research Flip Book
The American Revolutionary War began on the 19th April, 1775 and ended on the 3rd September, 1783. This was a time in history when the British colonists that were living in America rebelled against the rule of Great Britain.
In the end, the Thirteen Colonies won the war and the United States was born. The American people decided that they didn’t want to be governed by a king anymore, instead they wanted a government that was ruled by the people. This new democratic government was made up of leaders that were elected by the people.
This research printable contains information for children on six different aspects of the war:
- Learn all about the American Revolution, the 13 Colonies and what started it and how it ended
- Read and learn about Paul Revere and his ‘Midnight Ride’
- Find out what happened at the Battle of Bunker Hill
- Read about Molly Pitcher and find out what she did
- Learn about Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence
- Read and learn more about George Washington and how he became President
In this flip book, you will receive one page of information about each of the six objects as well as the flip book. These information pages can be used to complete the flip book, though it would be good for children to do their own research. The pages of the flip book include spots for children to record their research in their own words as well as draw pictures if they wish.
More History Resources
- 1920s Research Flip Book
- 1930s Research Flip Book
- Rosa Parks Study
- World War 1 Research Flip Book
- Amelia Earhart Study
- Helen Keller Study
- Dr. Ellen Ochoa Flip Book
- Martin Luther King Jr Printables
- Abraham Lincoln Study
- Anne Frank Study
- The Wright Brothers Study
- War of 1812 Research Flip Book
- Evelyn the Entomologist Flip Book
- Dr. Temple Grandin Flip Book
- Martin Luther & The Reformation Resources
To get your copy of this flip book, sign up below: