Learn about the Sherman Tank, German U Boats, Planes and more with this World War 2 Research Flip Book.
World War 2 Research Flip Book
World War 2 began on the 1st September 1939, and lasted for six years and one day, officially ending on the 2nd of September 1945. It all began when Germany, led by Adolf Hitler, invaded Poland. This war was one of the largest conflicts of the 20th Century, involving many countries around the world, though most of the fighting taking place in Europe.
There were two main groups of countries fighting in this war – The Allies and The Axis. The Allies were made up of countries that included Great Britain, Russia, the USA, South Africa, India, France, China, Australia and New Zealand, while the main Axis countries included Germany, Italy, Japan, Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria.
This World War 2 printable contains information for children on five different aspects of the war:
- All about the Sherman Tank which was used during the war.
- Learn all about the German U Boats and how they were used during the war.
- The Battle for Iwo Jima was a nasty battle. Learn about this battle while completing this flip book.
- Take a look at some of the different planes that were used during this time.
- Take a look at some of the different battleships and aircraft carriers that were used during this war.
In this flip book, you will receive one page of information about each of the five objects as well as the flip book. This information page can be used to complete the flip book, though it would be good for children to do their own research. The pages of the flip book include spots for children to record their research in their own words as well as draw pictures if they wish.
More History Resources
- 1920s Research Flip Book
- 1930s Research Flip Book
- Rosa Parks Study
- World War 1 Research Flip Book
- Amelia Earhart Study
- Helen Keller Study
- Dr. Ellen Ochoa Flip Book
- Martin Luther King Jr Printables
- Abraham Lincoln Study
- Anne Frank Study
- The Wright Brothers Study
- Frances Gabe’s Marvellous Invention Flip Book
- Evelyn the Entomologist Flip Book
- Dr. Temple Grandin Flip Book
- Martin Luther & The Reformation Resources
To get your copy of this flip book, sign up below: