A fun way to learn about the life cycle of a pumpkin is with these fun Pumpkin Life Cycle Playdough Mats. Children will also be having fun while working on their fine motor skills as they mould the playdough into the correct shapes that relate to the different parts of the life cycle.
Pumpkin Life Cycle Playdough Mats
These playdough mats are a great way for young children to work on their fine motor skills while learning about the life cycle of pumpkins.
In this pack, you will receive four sets of mats:
- Half page colour mats
- Full page colour mats
- Half page black and white mats
- Full page black and white mats
The half page mats consist of the picture for children to follow and place their playdough on as well as the name of the picture at the bottom of the page in dotted form. Children can use a pen, marker or crayon to trace these words. If these mats are laminated, children can use a dry erase marker to trace the words.
The full page mats include the same picture as the half page mats as well as the uppercase and lowercase letter of the first letter of the word which children can create with playdough. For handwriting practice, there are two uppercase, two lowercase letters as well as the name of the picture for children to trace.
Other Playdough Resources
- Homemade Playdough using Crayons
- Homemade Playdough using Jello-O
- Homemade Playdough with Essential Oils
- 2D Shape Playdough Mats
- Robin Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Nursery Rhyme Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Apple Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Bee Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Ladybug Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Frog Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Edible Marshmallow Playdough
- Butterfly Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats
- Music Playdough Mats
- Sunflower Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Music for Little Ones
- 100+ Educational Printables
- Alphabet Pictures Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Letters Playdough Mats
- Australian Animals Playdough Mats
To download a copy of these mats, click on the link below: