A fun way to learn about dinosaurs is with these fun Dinosaur Playdough Mats. Children will also be having fun while working on their fine motor skills as they mould the playdough into the correct shapes that relate to a variety of different dinosaurs.
Check out the list of materials that we use with this activity.
Dinosaur Playdough Mats
These playdough mats are a great way for young children to work on their fine motor skills while learning about twelve different dinosaurs.
In this pack, you will receive two sets of mats:
- Full page colour mats
- Full page black and white mats
These full page mats include a large picture of a dinosaur. Children can follow the picture by creating each piece of the dinosaur with their playdough. On the right hand side of the mats are three dinosaurs. They can use a counter, marker or a ball of playdough to mark the matching dinosaur.
Other Playdough Resources
- Homemade Playdough using Crayons
- Homemade Playdough using Jello-O
- Homemade Playdough with Essential Oils
- 2D Shape Playdough Mats
- Robin Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Nursery Rhyme Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Apple Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Bee Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Ladybug Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Frog Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Edible Marshmallow Playdough
- Butterfly Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats
- Music Playdough Mats
- Sunflower Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Music for Little Ones
- 100+ Educational Printables
- Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Dinosaur Cards
- Dinosaur Shape Matching Cards
To download a copy of these mats, click on the link below: