Have you heard of Dalgona Coffee, a beverage that is made by whipping instant coffee powder, sugar and hot water until creamy? If you have ever tried, and loved, one of these creamy drinks, then you are sure to love this easy to make No Churn Dalgona Coffee Ice Cream is sure to be a favourite in your household.
No Churn Dalgona Coffee Ice Cream
To make this no churn ice cream, you will need two mixing bowls. In the first bowl, whip the coffee, water and sugar until the mixture turns a light brown / tan colour and forms stiff peaks.
In the second bowl, whip the cream until if forms stiff peaks, then fold through the salt, cream, vanilla, condensed milk and coffee.
Then add any mix-ins if you want until just mixed in. Pour into a freezer safe dish and freeze for at least eight hours.
Serve however you wish, though chocolate topping and chopped nuts make this ice cream so delicious!
No Churn Dalgona Coffee Ice CreamSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 1 1/2 TBSP Instant Coffee
- 2 TBSP water, room temperature
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 2 cups thickened cream, heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (395g or 14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, add the instant coffee, water and sugar.
- Whip until the mixture turns a light brown/tan colour and forms stiff peaks. This can take at least ten minutes.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks when you lift the beaters.
- Fold through the salt, vanilla extract, condensed milk and whipped coffee in until just combined.
- If you would like, add in some pecans or mix-ins of your choice at this point, though make sure to not over stir as the cream will separate.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe dish.
- Freeze for at least eight hours before serving with extra nuts and topping.
You may also like: