Kids can learn to draw forty different seasonal objects while having fun with these fun Learn to Draw Activity ~ Seasonal printables.
Learn to Draw Activity
With this printable pack, children will learn to draw 40 different seasonal objects which include:
- Ice Cream
- Palm Tree
- Sand Dollar
- Jam Jar
- Beanie / Hat
- Pine Tree
- Polar Bear
All of the pages are five part drawings with the whole pack in black and white.
- Download the pdf file and print out the pages of the printable pack.
- Children will need a pencil, crayons, markers and pencils.
- Have your child read the steps on the top of the page to see how they are going to draw the objects. This will help them work out whereabouts in the box to start their drawing.
- Using a lead pencil, they can follow the steps to draw the picture, using an eraser if they make a mistake.
- Once their drawing is completed, they can colour it in with crayons, markers and pencils.
- On the right hand side of the page are lines for children to write a short story about their drawing.
To download a copy of this Learn to Draw Activity~ Seasonal pack, sign up below:
You may also like: