What better way to celebrate Back to School, then with these fun Back to School Alphabet Puzzles.
Check out the list of materials that we use with these printables.
Back to School Alphabet Puzzles
There are 26 puzzles in this printable pack, all that contain three parts. There are also a colour set and a black and white set.
There is one puzzle for each letter of the alphabet, with each puzzle containing a school themed image that begins with the letter, the uppercase and the lowercase letter of the alphabet.
To Prepare Using Multiple Times:
- Print out the pages on white cardstock or on white paper. Cut out each of the three parts of each puzzles. Laminate for durability.
- If using the black and white version ~ colour in the pictures after printing out and before laminating.
- You could add a velcro dot onto the middle of each piece and four dots onto a piece of coloured card so that children can build the puzzle onto the card.
- Have children pick up the piece of the puzzle that contains the picture. After saying the name of the picture, they can search for the beginning letter to build the puzzle.
- They could also colour in each piece of the puzzle if they wish.
- The puzzles could be kept whole and used as cards for the children to read and say the name of the picture and trace over the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet. This would make a great activity for busy bags. Keep them together with a binder ring punched through the top left hand corner.
More Alphabet Printables & Activities
- Autumn Alphabet Puzzles
- Candy Corn A – Z Mats
- Sports Themed Handwriting Worksheets
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
To grab a copy of these Alphabet Puzzles, click the link below.