A fun way to learn the letters of the alphabet this Autumn or Fall is with these Autumn / Fall Alphabet Puzzles.
Autumn / Fall Alphabet Puzzles
There are 26 puzzles in this printable pack, all that contain three parts. There are also a colour set and a black and white set.
To Prepare Using Multiple Times:
- Print out the pages on white cardstock or on white paper. Cut out each of the three parts of each puzzles. Laminate for durability.
- If using the black and white version ~ colour in the pictures after printing out and before laminating.
- You could add a velcro dot onto the middle of each piece and four dots onto a piece of coloured card so that children can build the puzzle onto the card.
- Have children pick up the piece of the puzzle that contains the picture. After saying the name of the picture, they can search for the beginning letter to build the piece of hay.
- They could also colour in each piece of the puzzle if they wish.
- The puzzles could be kept whole and used as cards for the children to read and say the name of the picture. This would make a great activity for busy bags. Keep them together with a binder ring punched through the top left hand corner.
To download a copy of these Fall / Autumn Alphabet Puzzles, click the link below.
You may also enjoy: