Enjoy learning about Snow, and the Snow Cycle with this awesome Snow Study that includes worksheets and a flip book about different types of snowflakes.
All About Snow Study
In this snow study, children will learn about interesting facts about snow and the snow cycle. Included are:
- What is Snow?
- What is a Blizzard?
- What is a Snowstorm?
- What is an Icicle?
- What is a Snowflake?
- All About Snow – Write in the facts you have learnt
- Types of Snowflakes Poster
- Snowflakes – Draw your favourite type of snowflake and write why you like it
- Snow Safety – Can you think of any more tips to keep safe around snow
- Snow Symmetry – Complete the snowflakes
- Snow Cycle Poster
- Snow Cycle – Cut and Paste Activity
- Snow Cycle – Research and write what happens each step of the way
- Snow Cycle – Mini Book – cut out and staple together
- Types of Snowflakes Flip Book – Includes – Snowflake, Crystals, Dendrites, Needles, Columns and Plates
Included in this pack are colour as well as a black and white version of all the pages, except the first five pages which contain real photos.
To download your copy of this Snow Study, click on the link below:
You may also like:
- Cloud Formation Cards
- Cinnamon Snowflake Cookies
- All About Clouds Flip Book
- Snowflake Life Cycle
- Animal Report
- Winter Alphabet Match
- Weather Unit – Grades 1 – 3
- Winter Rhyming Cards
- Word Family Puzzles
- Rocket Rhyming Activities
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Tracing Cards