Have fun learning and practicing rhyming with these exciting new Winter Rhyming Cards. While learning about rhyming words, preschoolers and kindergarteners will also be strengthening their vocabulary and improving their phonic skills.
Winter Rhyming Cards
What Can You See in Winter? (Seasons)My first ABC winter edition: Alphabet coloring book for toddlers, perfect gift for boys and girls, great for developing learning skills.
Winter: An Alphabet AcrosticSearch and Find Alphabet of Alphabets
Included in this printable pack are a variety of cards that can be used to help children learn winter themed rhyming words. They include:
- Rhyming Cards – The pictures of the rhyming words are found on the penguins. These cards can be used in memory and matching games to help children find the two words that rhyme. I prefer to print out on white cardstock and laminate these cards.
- Rhyming Word Puzzles – These two-piece puzzles are great for helping match the rhyming words. These puzzles are great printed out on white cardstock and laminated.
- Match the Words that Rhyme – This is a two page worksheet activity where children can draw a line to match the two words that rhyme. If these pages are laminated, children can use a dry-erase marker to match the rhyming words or they could place the same coloured markers on the two rhyming words.
- Rhyming Clip Cards – Print out and laminate and have children place a peg, pom pom or a marker on the word that rhymes with the picture. This activity could also be used as a worksheet, by having children colour in the correct rhyming word.
- 3 Part Cards – I print these out on white cardstock and then laminate for durability as these cards will be used multiple times.
All of the printable cards can be used in busy bags as well.
To download your copy of this Winter Rhyming Cards Pack, sign up below:
You may also like: