How cute is this Winter Alphabet Match activity for children learning the letters of the alphabet! With winter themed uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet as well as pictures, this activity is sure to be a hit with all kids.
Winter Alphabet Match Printables
This Winter Alphabet Match printable pack contains 11 pages of fun winter alphabet matching printables.
- Print out the Snowman mat on white cardstock and laminate if desired. There are two mats to choose from, one with a lovely coloured background and one with a plain white background for those who work better with less distractions.
- Print out the alphabet match cards on white cardstock, cut out and laminate if desired.
- Place the cards in four piles – one pile for uppercase letters, one for lowercase letters, one for pictures without words and one for pictures with words. They will need only three piles to complete the activity, either the pictures with words or the pictures without words, depending on their age and level.
- Give your child the mat.
- Have them choose a letter from the uppercase pile and place it in the top ice block.
- Have them search through the lowercase pile and place the correct matching card in the next block down.
- Have them search through the last pile and place the correct matching card onto the bottom ice block.
Another way of completing this activity is to print 26 of the Snowman mats and have your child paste the cards onto the ice blocks. Then you can create a Winter Alphabet Match Book for each of the children.
To download your copy, click the link below:
You may also like: