In this snow study, children will learn about interesting facts about snow and the snow cycle. Included are:
- What is Snow?
- What is a Blizzard?
- What is a Snowstorm?
- What is an Icicle?
- What is a Snowflake?
- All About Snow – Write in the facts you have learnt
- Types of Snowflakes Poster
- Snowflakes – Draw your favourite type of snowflake and write why you like it
- Snow Safety – Can you think of any more tips to keep safe around snow
- Snow Symmetry – Complete the snowflakes
- Snow Cycle Poster
- Snow Cycle – Cut and Paste Activity
- Snow Cycle – Research and write what happens each step of the way
- Snow Cycle – Mini Book – cut out and staple together
- Types of Snowflakes Flip Book – Includes – Snowflake, Crystals, Dendrites, Needles, Columns and Plates
Included in this pack are colour as well as a black and white version of all the pages, except the first five pages which contain real photos.
Read the post here: All About Snow Study
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org