With storm season approaching here in the Southern Hemisphere, now is a good time to learn about different types of clouds. Many parts of our country desperately need ones filled with rain, to drop their drops on the extremely dry land. Here’s a fun, hands-on activity that will have kids excited to be learning to identify and name the different clouds they see in the sky. This All About Clouds flip book, is a lovely way to learn and record their learning about clouds.
All About Clouds Flip Book
In this Clouds printable pack, you will find:
- 3 pages of information about clouds
- cloud gazing cards – four to one page for children to record the clouds they see
- Types of clouds posters – one color and one black and white. One poster is labelled, the other has boxes ready for children to label themselves
- Real life cards with two photos for four of the major types of clouds – cumulus clouds, cirrus clouds, stratus clouds & cumulonimbus clouds
- Flip book instructions and example
- Eight pages that contain the flip book, that need to be printed out and cut
- Three pages of cut-outs that can be glued into the flip book
The posters in this pack can be printed out and laminated. They can be used in conjunction with the cloud gazing cards for refer children to refer to while they are recording the clouds they see in the sky.
The information pages contain the information needed to complete the flip book.
After reading books about clouds, and the information pages, children can complete the flip book. There are pages that can be cut and pasted into the flip book, though older children could draw and write in the information for themselves.
To grab your copy of these clouds, sign up below:
You may also like: