Condensed milk is so easy to make. I always have some made up ready to go in the fridge – you can find the recipe I use here. These melt-in-your-mouth Condensed Milk biscuits are just amazing!
These delicious biscuits are another easy to make recipe, that our kids help make.
We rolled the mixture into balls and flatten with a fork, though if you have a cookie press, you could use that.
Condensed Milk Biscuits
- 225 grams butter
- 2/3 cup (140g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 grams condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (375g) plain flour
- 3/4 tsp (3.5g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (1.7g) cream of tartar
- pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 170˚C.
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until soft and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk, golden syrup, vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and add a pinch of salt. Combine well into a dough. Knead lightly if necessary.
- Form biscuits with a cookie press or roll into small balls, place on prepared trays and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Once cool, store in an airtight container.
You may also like: