These butterscotch biscuits are a favourite in our house. I always make a double batch, but even that doesn’t last very long. They go down well with a cuppa for morning or afternoon tea.
They are so easy, with only four ingredients, our children can make them! And they melt in your mouth! So delicious!
With only four ingredients that you mix together in a bowl, before rolling into balls and placing them onto the prepared tray. Easy, right!
Then gently press down the balls with a fork and bake for 15-20 minutes. Yum!
More Biscuit Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Condensed Milk Cookies
- Fresh Ginger Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Slice
- Milo Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Rice Bubble Biscuits
- Butterscotch Biscuits
If you are looking for some great conversion charts for your kitchen, these Kitchen Conversion Charts are great. I have them laminated and held together with a ring for ease of use.
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 TBSP golden syrup
- 1 1/4 cups SR Flour sifted
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Mix in the golden syrup.
- Slowly add the flour, mixing well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on lined baking tray, about 5 cm apart.
- Gently press down the top of the balls with a floured fork to flatten slightly.
- For soft biscuits, bake for about 15 minutes.
- For very crunchy biscuits, bake for about 20 minutes.