We tend to go through the milo, especially in winter, so now, with these amazing milo biscuits, we will most likely go through it a lot quicker. They were lovely biscuits and most of them were gone in the first 30 minutes after I got them out of the oven.
Milo is an Australia favourite drink. It is delicious both hot and cold, a great everyday drink. These milo biscuits take this lovely drink powder and create some amazing, crunchy biscuits.
With a few ingredients, these easy to make biscuits not only taste great, but they are great for kids to help make.
- Apple Turnovers
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Milo Cupcakes
- Cacao Nib Shortbread
- Milo Fudge Cupcakes
If you love Milo, you will love these delicious, crunchy milo biscuits. They can be enjoyed warm & soft just out of the oven or when cooled down & crunchy.
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milo
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g slab milk chocolate chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the milo in well.
- Sift salt, baking powder and flour and add to the mixture.
- Add the chocolate chunks / chips and combine well.
- Use a teaspoon to measure off small balls of dough and place on lined baking tray. Don't place too close together as they do spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool on baking tray for 15 minutes before removing them.
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning