Young children will enjoy learning their sight words with these fun Second Grade Sight Word Worksheets.
Second Grade Sight Word Worksheets
Sight words are the most common words in the English language which all children should learn to read by sight. These words are not sound out. Learning these words is a great base for reading, another very important skill that they will learn.
With this activity, children will learn 46 sight words from the Second Grade list.
In this printable sight word pack, you will receive:
- One bookmark which contains the forty-one different sight words
This is then followed by one page for each of the forty-six sight words – always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, and your.
Each page consists of a variety of activities to help children learn to read and spell the sight word. These activities include:
- Read the word
- Trace the word
- Rainbow Shade (colour) in the word
- Box the word
- Find the word
- Dot the letters in the word
- Fill in the missing letters
More Sight Word Printables
- Treasure Chest Sight Words Activity
- Beach Sight Word Printables
- Snail Sight Words Activity
- Fishing for Sight Words Activity
- Pre-Primer Sight Word Printables
- Primer Sight Word Printables
- First Grade Sight Word Printables
- Second Grade Sight Word Printables
- Third Grade Sight Word Printables
- Noun Sight Word Printables
- Pre-k Sight Word Worksheets
- Primer Sight Word Worksheets
- First Grade Sight Word Worksheets
- Third Grade Sight Word Worksheets
- Noun Sight Word Worksheets
After you have grabbed your copy, print of the coloured or black and white version of the bookmarks.
There are two bookmarks per page which will also need to be cut out. You could print enough copies of these so that you have one bookmark for to give to each child to use as they learn these sight words. I would also recommend that these be laminated too.
The activity pages are no-prep pages all in black and white for easy printing.
To get your copy of this sight word activity, sign up below: