The Netherlands is such a fascinating country to learn about with their Delft Blue pottery and wooden shoes, this Netherlands Country Study will be enjoyed by all children in grades 2 – 5.
Learn about The Netherlands with this unit study. Primarily fill in the blanks after researching the topics, this pack is great for students in grades 2 – 5.
The topics covered in this printable pack are:
- The Netherlands – geography, facts, money
- The Netherlands Flag
- The Netherlands Rivers
- Anne Frank Museum
- The Rijksmuseum
- The Battle of Gibraltar (1607)
- Delft Blue Pottery
- National Symbols
- Food – Bitterballen, Stroopwafel, Haring, and Cheese
- Animals – Red-Breasted Goose, Sand Lizard, Bluethroat, Spoonbills
- Anne Frank
- Vincent van Gogh
- Corrie ten Boom
- Robin van Persie
- The Netherlands Itinerary
- Answers provided!
Grab your copy of the Netherlands Unit Study by clicking the link below:
Some other great resources are:
- Netherlands History
- Learn about the Netherlands
- Confessions of a Homeschooler ~ Netherlands Unit Study