Learn about The Netherlands with this unit study. Primarily fill in the blanks after researching the topics, this pack is great for students in grades 2 – 5.
The topics covered in this printable pack are:
- The Netherlands – geography, facts, money
- The Netherlands Flag
- The Netherlands Rivers
- Anne Frank Museum
- The Rijksmuseum
- The Battle of Gibraltar (1607)
- Delft Blue Pottery
- National Symbols
- Food – Bitterballen, Stroopwafel, Haring, and Cheese
- Animals – Red-Breasted Goose, Sand Lizard, Bluethroat, Spoonbills
- Anne Frank
- Vincent van Gogh
- Corrie ten Boom
- Robin van Persie
- The Netherlands Itinerary
- Answers provided!
Read the post here: Netherlands Country Study
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no refunds due to the nature of the files being pdf files.