We have been using our France Cultural Exchange package as part of our study of France. France is such an amazing country and we have been learning lots with the printable France Study I created.
The first thing we did in our France study, was to make the French flag using lego. We always try to incorporate a lego activity as the boys love building with it.
Claude Monet is a famous French artist which we learned about in the books we read. I printed one of his more famous pictures out and the boys painted a copy of it, using a sponge instead of paintbrushes.
- Learning about the Flag
- Decorating / colouring in the flag
- Mapping places on the map of France
- Finding France on the world map
- Learning about the country, population, money and language
- Learning about places of interest ~ The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc of Triomphe, and Notre Dame
- Learning about the Tour de France
- French Food
- Animals that live in France
- Learning about famous French people ~ Claude Monet, Charles Camille Saint-Saens, Joan of Arc, and Jacques Marquette
Answers are also provided for a majority of the questions.
To grab your copy of this France Country Study, click on the link below:
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!