With this Finish the Picture ~ Themes pack, children will be introduced to drawing as well as to symmetry all while working on their handwriting and story writing skills.
Finish the Picture ~ Themes
With this no-prep finish the picture pack, children will finishing the pictures of 18 different objects in three different themes – Easter, New Year and Thanksgiving. There are two different pages, for children, depending on their age and skill level.
The first set contains the picture with dots which the children will connect to complete the picture. The second set contains the picture in a grid. Children will use the grid to complete the picture.
- Download the pdf file and print off.
- Children will need a pencil and eraser, to complete the drawing and write a short story.
- First, have your child trace over the dotted lines / draw in the grid to complete the picture.
- Then, they can colour in the picture.
- On the lines under the picture, children can write a story using some or all of the words in the word bank. The first word in the word bank is the name of the object.
These pages could also be laminated and children can trace the dotted lines / finish the grid with a dry erase marker before using the same marker to write a few sentences about the object. Then wash off and reuse. Hold together with a binder ring.
To download a copy of this Finish the Picture ~ Themes Activity, sign up below:
You may also like: