With this Finish the Pictures ~ Animals pack, children will be introduced to drawing as well as to symmetry all while working on their handwriting and story writing skills.
Finish the Pictures ~ Animals
With this no-prep finish the picture pack, children will finishing the pictures of over 100 animals. The animals are categorised, into seven different categories:
- Reptiles and Amphibians
- Cold Region Animals
- Farm Animals
- Forest Animals
- Ocean Animals
- Safari Animals
- Download the pdf file and print off.
- Children will need a pencil and eraser, to complete the drawing and write a short story.
- First, have your child trace over the dotted lines in the picture to complete it.
- Then, they can colour in the picture.
- On the lines under the picture, children can write a story using some or all of the words in the word bank. The first word in the word bank is the name of the animal.
These pages could also be laminated and children can trace the dotted lines with a dry erase marker before using the same marker to write a few sentences about the animal. Then wash off and reuse. Hold together with a binder ring.
To download a copy of this Finish the Picture ~ Animal Activity, sign up below:
You may also like: